Duration: 10 days
Location: West Africa
Starting Price: $1,931
Single Supplement: $599Get Quote!
- Welcome greeting and dinner followed by brief orientation by tour operator
- Accra city tour
- Tour Cape Coast Slave Castle
- Experience walking on a canopy bridge hanging 100 feet above the forest floor in West Africa's most noted tropical rainforest, Kakum National Park
- An audience with an Ashanti traditional Chief
- Visit the 3 craft villages including Bonwire for Kente weaving, Ahwiaa for wood carving and Ntonso for Adinkra cloth
- Visit Ouidah, the cradle of African traditional religion, en-route to Cotonou, Benin
- Visit Ganvie, the village on water known as the "Venice of West Africa"